The core of the building including (parts of) its shell. Base buildings provide serviced space for occupancy. The base building normally includes the building’s primary structure including foundations; the building envelope (roof and facade) in whole or part; (semi-) public circulation and fire egress (lobbies, corridors, elevators and public stairs); and primary mechanical and supply systems (electricity, heating and air conditioning, telephone, water supply, drainage, gas, etc.) up to the point of contact with individual occupant spaces.
The Elephant rumbles
through the Circular City
in 7 steps
- How can I help you to come to your DreamHome?
- May I introduce you to the entire circular elephant?
- Fit-out builder of health and wellbeing, do you take the challenge?
- Why is the owner of the shopping center the best landlord?
- Will the real circular building provider and materials expert please stand up!