- Is it the pleasure of home customer value that drives you to exceed their expectations?
- Are you instantly empathising with your end-user client and create healthy solutions for hem and her?
- Are you looking for cooperation and team response to build for happy residents?
- Do you use your skills to the full to healthy and productive use of raw materials and energy in homes?
Nobody expects the supermarket to make their furnishing by the shoppingmall owner, right? Let alone that shoppingmall owner determines how the shop will look from the inside…
Why are we still expecting developers, housing corporations and investors to realize the fit-out of our homes? Then they even determine the full implementation thereof, and for those few remaining options they charge us a ludicrous price…
And that in a time where every resident has unique personal housing needs, housing needs that increasingly diverge and moreover constantly changing rapidly in our successive stages of life into a surprising direction to all of us again and again…
The world of buildings faces enormous challenges, but especially for special quick fixes. Mariet pust them for you at a glance (in Dutch only…):
Towards home enjoyment tuned with sound economic and environmental principles
When implemented into new business models and ownership principes they will lead to a better enjoyment at home now and preserve the freedom of residents for future new adjustment. Interested in examples proving that? Openness to the unknown future for each occupant is invaluable.
You have found your community to work with
This open concept leads to different starting points, all based on physical, financial and mental disengagement from base building and fit-out and linking development to use:
- The lifetime is disengaged; few years for furniture, more than ten years for an fit-out and a hundred years for the basic building and up to a thousand years for the area;
- The property is also split. The furniture of each user, fit-out is owned by the occupant, the basic premise of the group and the area of the city;
- In structural engineering a separation can occur between installation art and the construction of the base building;
- In the operating model involves consuming during installation, with the basic premise to invest and in the area to value creation.
Enter your name and email address in the form aside
I will mail you immediately the free e-book “Elephant rumbles through the Circular City” into the latest thinking on the economy of buildings, legal, financial and ownership challenges, differences and solutions. This free e-book in now only available in Dutch language, are interested in the translation please let us know through the contact page.
With this information, you’ll discover:
- What principles are your important guidance
- All knowledge and contacts already available to build on further
- Who’s been with you can get started and want to herein
- How you get you grip on life goals and will fulfil them
- How time, money, quantity and quality are measured on your path
Now do your first step to your work satisfaction with a clear goal
Enjoy reading for free about the many benefits and examples and contribute to their introduction. Understanding the right information at the right time. And not to forget; then you know exactly why your own decisions in demands and requirements make the ultimate difference to deliver the value that you stand for.